Charles Ullman & Associates Scholarship
The law firm of Charles R. Ullman & Associates is now offering three (3) scholarships in our Scholarship Essay Contest to deserving high school, undergraduate and graduate college students who author winning essays on the family law topic:
How can men become allies for the MeToo movement? Since the movement promotes women speaking out, what can men to do make victims of harassment become more comfortable speaking out? How do you think the movement has changed environments in the workplace, social life, and other areas?
The essay you choose must be no fewer than 750 words and no more than 1,500 words long.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a student enrolled in a North Carolina high school, undergraduate program or graduate program
- Verify you have read and understood the Charles R. Ullman & Associates Scholarship Essay Contest Rules.
- Submit your application form.
- Submit your essay (please note that only one (1) essay per student is allowed).
- Submit your application and essay by 11:59pm on April 15, 2019 by submitting the form below.
Essays will be judged by the partners at Charles R. Ullman & Associates. Winners will be selected by May 15, 2019. Submissions will be judged on content, grammar, style, and originality. Judges will look for clear, original, articulate writing that is logically organized and well-supported.