2019 Carolinas AGC (CAGC) Scholarships
The CAGC Foundation is now accepting applications for its 2019 scholarship program, developed to assist those choosing to enter the construction industry as well as those wishing to advance their skills and/or knowledge in an effort to further their construction careers.
- Complete Scholarship Application Form when it’s posted online at www.cagc.org.
- Submit copy of Official Transcripts- sealed by University/academic institution- Required from each post-secondary University/Academic institution you have attended. Not required for Industry Certification/Advancement Scholarship applicant.
- Write & Submit Essay- Essays are to be 500 words or less, typed or printed legibly. Response to the following prompt: How would this scholarship help you to better yourself and the construction industry?
- Submit two (2) Letters of Recommendation: Non-family, preferably current/former employer, supervisor, teacher, instructor, etc. Only one (1) letter of recommendation required for Industry Certification/Advancement Scholarship applicants, must be from employer/supervisor.
- Anyone working in, or pursuing a career within, the construction industry is invited to apply
- Minimum 3.0 overall grade point average (GPA) for those applying for University/College or Technical/Trade School scholarship- no GPA requirement for applicants of Industry Certification/Advancement Scholarship
- Must be a high school or high school equivalency graduate
- Must attend an accredited school, college or university permanently located in the Carolinas- on-line schools based in the Carolinas are eligible
- Enrollment/Class requirements: University/4-year College Scholarship- Requirement- must be full-time student (min. 12 credit hours per academic semester)
- Technical/Trade School- No minimum class/hours requirement- may be part time student
- Industry Certified Advancement- No minimum class/hours requirement- may be part time student
- Immediate families and close relatives of Staff and Board Members of CAGC Foundation; Carolinas AGC, and its corporate entities, are NOT eligible
- Applicants only eligible for one CAGC Foundation scholarship per year.
Questions about Scholarship Program? Contact Chelsea Andujar | (704)372-1450 x5229