Susan Dick Medical Program Non-Endowed Scholarship
Awarded Spring Semester
This scholarship has been established to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in Healthcare and Office Administration programs.
- Completed two full-time semesters
HOA Programs: HIT (Healthcare and Information Technology) and MOA tracks (General Option, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing and Coding)
- Demonstrated financial need as determined by completing FAFSA
- Letter of Recommendation from an HOA (Healthcare and Office Administration) faculty member.
- 3.0 GPA or better in curriculum classes
- Essay describing community service and GTCC college service
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write an essay describing your community service and GTCC service.