Ivey Engineering Scholarship - DACA eligible
The Ivey Engineering $500 bi-annual scholarship (awarded twice per year) provides college and university students an opportunity to earn money to further their education.
Winner Payout and Announcement
- The deadline for Ivey Engineering scholarship entries is bi-annually on October 15 and May 15. The winning entry will be published on Ivey Engineering’s blog.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail three weeks after the deadline.
- Scholarship entries will be carefully reviewed by a team of judges at Ivey Engineering.
- The scholarship will be paid out in amounts of $500 (U.S.) to each winner bi-annually, twice each year in the form of a co-payable check that will be mailed to the college or university attended by the winning student.
Scholarship Entry Requirements
Carefully research and compose an essay of 800 to 1,000 words on one of the following topics. Use proper grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic below for your essay:
- Ten ways to analyze and test the integrity of a commercial HVAC design.
- Five tips for designing an energy-efficient building.
- How to investigate the cause and origin of a building structure fire.
The requirements for eligible student entries are:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Ivey Engineering are not eligible to participate.
How We Would Like to Receive Your Entry
- Email your essay in Microsoft Word document or plain text format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please specify your name, contact telephone number, email address and mailing address. Your contact information will be held in confidence and will not be shared.
- Include the name of the college or university and their mailing address of the financial aid office that you are presently attending or that you’ll be attending after high school.
- Please attach a headshot photo of yourself in .JPG or .PNG format that is at least 300 pixels wide.
- If we don’t receive all requested information by the deadline, your submission may be disqualified.