CFSFC Financial Education Scholarship
The Center for Smart Financial Choices (CFSFC) found that students are often unaware of the true cost of college and how their families would pay for them to attend. In fact, many students were unaware of what they could personally do to reduce reliance on student loan debt. CFSFC provides education on the variety of choices like whether a two year program may pay them more and mean less schooling and expense.
Youth Scholarship (high school seniors)
- Students pursuing an associate’s or two-year technical degree – two $500 awards available
- Students pursuing a four-year degree – two $1000 awards available
Adult Scholarship (adult student currently enrolled in higher ed program)
- One $1,500 award available
- Be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student in an accredited college or university
- Have an unweighted GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Attend two financial education classes offered by CFSFC and complete 500-word essay in response to classes
COMPLETE INITIAL APPLICATION BY FEBRUARY 27TH
Please direct any further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.