UNCG Community College Presidents' Scholars Program
The Community College Presidents’ Scholars Program at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro has offered this program for a number of years as a cooperative endeavor between the University and Community colleges in the Piedmont Triad area. It is designed to acknowledge the leadership of our area Community College Presidents and the contributions of their students.
The Community College Presidents’ Scholars Program has two components:
- A waiver of the admissions application fee
- Scholarship assistance ranging from $500 to $2,000
- Minimum of 30 semester hours of study completed at GTCC, preference to Associate degree recipients.
- Minimum cumulative community college GPA of 3.0 for students transferring with an Associate degree. Minimum cumulative community college GPA of 3.5 for students transferring prior to completion of Associate degree.
- Minimum UNCG admissions requirements for transfer students.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least 30 semester hours?
- Do you have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at GTCC?
- How is GTCC preparing you for success at a four year college or university?