Bill and Suzanne Lowe Family Foundation
The Bill and Suzanne Lowe Family Foundation was formed to provide promising students of Davidson and Guilford Counties post-secondary education opportunities. It is our mission to support motivated students seeking a degree or certification from a trade school, vocational school, community college, or other similar institution that offers a training program to prepare students for gainful employment .
Applicants that have been granted a Pell Grant for an amount equal to 50% or less of qualified tuition and fees may apply for a scholarship. The applicant shall qualify for a partial scholarship equal to the difference between the Pell Grant amount and the qualified tuition and fees.
Each applicant must:
• Be a graduating high school senior or have graduated within the last two years prior to application submission.
• Be a resident of either Davidson or Guilford County North Carolina and must be a U.S. citizen.
• Have at least a 2.0 (“C”) grade point average (GPA) or have graduated with at least a 2.0 (“C”) grade point average.
• Demonstrate verifiable financial need including FAFSA/SAR (student aid report) and student or parent tax documents. Household income cannot exceed $75,000 to qualify.
• Maintain a minimum of a 2.5 GPA while enrolled