Tech Force Foundation
TechForce scholarships and grants cover educational expenses including tuition, tools, books, transportation, and even emergencies!
Student must meet Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
1) Be a U.S. citizen, a permanent resident or approved DACA status;
2) Have a high school diploma or GED;
3) Be an enrolled future student — or — an active, current student in good standing at a post-secondary, accredited educational institution offering a vehicle technician curriculum;
4) Must demonstrate financial hardship by having a completed and approved FAFSA on record at campus (or other financial-need based evidence, if using DACA status) available for review by the Foundation;
5) Applicants must also meet any requirements posted for specific scholarships or grants offered by the Foundation (such as minimum GPA, start date, school program, etc.)