Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship Program
Applicants to the Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship Program must:
- Have served in the United States military, this includes the Reserves and National Guard.
- Be honorably-discharged (no longer drilling or serving) veterans who have received a Certificate of Eligibility from the Department of Veterans Affairs or DD214 or another document of service stating “Honorable Discharged” by the program application deadline date. A spouse or widowed person of disabled veterans meeting the above criteria may also apply.
- Be high school or GED graduates, current undergraduate or graduate level students enrolled in full-time undergraduate (first Associates or Bachelor’s) or graduate (first Master’s degree) study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school* for the entire upcoming academic year. Doctorate study is not eligible.
- *College must not be on warning or probationary status with the federal government, or must not be in litigation with the federal government or a state.
- Have completed the FAFSA to ensure full discovery of actual unmet need.
- Use any military education benefits for which they are eligible in the upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent.