Scholarship for Future Teachers
PraxisExam.org is awarding a single education major student with a $1000 scholarship to increase access to the college education necessary to become a teacher.
Selection & Eligibility Criteria
Considering academic achievements and extracurricular activities, the PraxisExam.org scholarship selection committee will determine a winner of this award. The committee won’t consider the financial need for this determination. To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Should be enrolled, or accepted, at an accredited school and planning on becoming a teacher
- Continuing their studies in the upcoming academic year
- Have at least 30 semester or 45 quarter degree hours remaining
- Agree to provide PraxisExam.org with a digital photograph and quote to be displayed on the site should they receive the award
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent U.S. Resident Status
Note that graduating high school seniors are welcome to apply if they have been accepted on an undergraduate course and meet all the above criteria.