Blameless Reliability Scholarship
At Blameless, we believe human beings are the foundation of good reliability. We want to do our part in training the next generation of people who will carry the torch of reliability. We’re pleased to announce the Blameless Reliability Scholarship, two $2500 scholarships awarded to current or prospective computer science students.
- Residing in the United States and the District of Columbia
- Are at least 17 years old at the date of application
- Currently enrolled full time at an accredited 2-4 year technical/vocational college or university (see if your school qualifies here)
- Or have applied to an accredited college or university and are in the last year of high school
- Be majoring in a computer science, engineering, or other relevant STEM field
- Have at least one full academic year remaining in their program